Friday, October 5, 2012


Let me introduce you to the fam....me, and Sidney. In case you are wondering...this photo of her is from her Zombie Birthday Party in September 2012. I've raised her alone since she was 2...she is one rad, interesting, awesome lil kid; and i just want to give her the chance in life every kid deserves.

And the "interesting looking" guy up there is me!!! Wearing the new shirt i got for my birthday last month. I like to hang out with my friends, watch movies, go to shows, skateboard, parent(usually), and go to court. I am a young 28 because i refuse to grow up all of the way. People take everything tooo seriously so its my job to remind them that life is what you make of it, have no falsely conceived notions of what life should be like and just live. 
and on that note its time for Boardwalk Empire before i have to go to work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment