Sunday, October 7, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!!!!!

Cool weather makes everything better.
Been a fun filled weekend!!!! Me and Sidney each had our own slumber parties on Friday night. I didn't attend my 10 High School reunion last night. I had some last minute tickets, but then the anxiety kicked in and it felt like...well, high school all over again. Instead we hung out with our friends and had some bonfire fun.
I haven't always been a good friend and never knew how to; however, in the last few months i've made some rad friendships and have begun to understand what friendship is. A good female friend is honestly worth more than a romantic interest.... at least in my current state this is true. Sidney is getting older and there are things i will never understand about women, and that a women will need to teach Sidney.
9AM and Sid is still alseep...wow, i even slept til 730am instead of the usual 5am wake up time. I guess we BOTH needed it.
In celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving, and me having a three day weekend....here is a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88zsWjmB-A



have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment